Who we are
Our web platform address is: https://www.ayurcompare.com
The terms ” ayurcompare ” used in this document refers to ayurcompare.com which is owned by Pious Mount Technologies Limited, a company registered under the Companies Act, 2006 as a private company with its registered office at Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX,United Kingdom along with its subsidiaries and/ or employees and/ or directors and/ or affiliates and/ or agents and/ or representatives and/ or sub-contractors
- Personal Information
- Non-Account Activity. No information / registration details are required to access the Site.
- Account-Related Activity. Certain other activities on the Platform like uploading information require the User to have a Registered User Account. The User is required to provide some personal information when the User creates an account, which personal information includes the User’s email address, which is used to protect the User’s account from unauthorized access. A Registered User Account allows the User to access many of the Site’s services that require registration.
- Usage Information. The Platform Owner may record information about the User’s usage, such as when the User used the Site, the favourites the User subscribed to, the contacts the User communicated with, the information the User has viewed and the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as the information the User displayed on the Platform (including UI elements, settings, and other information). If the User is logged in, the Platform Owner may associate that information with the User’s account. The Platform Owner may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. “Web Beacons”) in HTML-based emails sent to Users to track which emails are opened by the recipients.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or information that the User voluntarily discloses online becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- If the User submits personally identifiable information to the Platform Owner through the Site, the Platform Owner may use the User’s personal information to operate, maintain, and provide the User with general and personalized features and functionality on the Site, and process any flagging activity or correspondence the User sends to the Platform Owner.
- The User’s account name is displayed to other Users when the User uploads information or sends messages through the Platform and other Users can contact the User through messages and comments. Any information that the User submits to the Platform may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- The Platform Owner does not use the User’s email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without the User’s consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which the User will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. The Platform Owner may, however, use the User’s email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying the User of major Platform changes or for User service purposes).
- The Platform Owner uses both the User’s personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Platform and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, analyzing, and processing User preferences and trends, as well as User activity and communications.
- Information that is publicly available
- When the User creates an account on the Site, some information about the User’s account and the User’s account activity will be provided to other Users of the Site. This may include the date the User opened the User’s account, the date the User last logged into the User’s account, the User’s age (if the User choose to make it public), the country and the number of / information relating to real estate that the User has visited.
- The User’s account name is displayed to other Users when the User engages in certain activities on the Site, such as when the User uploads information or sends messages through the Site. Other Users can contact the User through messages and comments.
- The User may also choose to add personal information that will be visible to other Users.
- Any information that the User submits to the Platform can be redistributed through the internet and other media by the Platform Owner, without obtaining any consent from the User, and may be viewed by the general public.
- The User’s Choices
- The User may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Site, in which case the Platform may not be able to provide certain services to the User. Some advanced features may, for authentication purposes, require the User to sign up for other services. The privacy notices of those services govern the use of the User’s personal information associated with them.
- The User may update or correct the User’s personal profile information at any time.
- Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
- The Platform Owner does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without the User’s consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which the User will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. However, please note that if an advertiser asks the Platform Owner to show an advertisement to a certain audience and the User responds to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that the User fits the description of the audience they are trying to reach. The advertiser may also use information regarding the User’s use of the Site, such as the number of times the User viewed an ad (but not any personally identifiable information), to determine which ads to deliver to the User.
What rights USER have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- More Information
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Pious Mount Technologies Limited
Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX
For more information about the Site’s privacy practices, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org